I could swing forever!

I could swing forever!
I could swing forever!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Courthouse wedding!


Tony & I went and got hitched at the courthouse on Friday, February 19th. Our ceremony took place between 1:15-1:30 pm sharp. It was both really fun and meaningful.

James was one of our two witnesses.
We are waiting outside the courtroom for our turn.

Stealing a last kiss before the ceremony


Pinning the groom with a lily from the
Valentine's bouquet he gave to me
(he rode his bike to the courthouse from work
and changed into his suit in the bathroom!)

James bounced the baby during the ceremony.
Despite is valiant efforts, Zoli screamed through the entire 15 minutes.
Somehow, it was all very fitting.

Placing the ring


Happy husband & wife!

Judge Leslie Roberts presided over the event


Dear friends Anne & James were our witnesses
and joined us for a little after-wedding celebration


Beautiful Anne (who was also at Z's birth!)


Love

Zoli's Aunt Niki had just flown in from D.C. to meet him!
We surprised her with the news

All in the family (Niki is Tony's sister)

Zoli toasts the happy couple with a frothy
tropical beverage of his choice. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment