skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Zoli's Magnificent Adventures
I could swing forever!
I could swing forever!
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Videos
I got a new phone, so can take videos of Zoli now. Tony has faithfully been making video of him since he was born. It's amazing to go back and see what he was like a year, or two, ago. So many changes. Here's a
link
to the latest, and the archive.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2011
(9)
▼
December
(8)
Videos
Zoli's first cognizant Christmas
Family Photo Shoot with Toddler
December, assorted
Holiday Express
Zoli turns 2!
Marta visits!
Thanksgiving!
►
October
(1)
►
2010
(83)
►
November
(65)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(2)
►
December
(2)
Contributors
Rebecca
Tony
No comments:
Post a Comment